The Deep State's gonna need more sandbags.
Written by Lord Feverstone of Dystopia, USA
About two months ago, I wrote an article here on Zero Hedge entitled, "Trump Is Slow-Playing His Cards In This Game Of Deep State Poker."
It was met with some understandable skepticism, but in light of recent political developments, it may be worth your second perusal.
My conjecture then was that President Trump was setting up his enemies by utilizing a rope-a-dope strategy; feigning weakness while his administration worked covertly to rid Washington of decades of political corruption.
At the time, I called it a sting operation. Well, it appears Trump may have had another term in mind.
"The calm before the storm."
Since that article, and since Trump's seemingly cryptic statement, we have been witness to the following:
- Clinton and Obama friend Harvey Weinstein's disgraceful fall from his perch atop Hollywood.
- Confirmation that James Comey sought to exonerate Hillary Clinton before even interviewing her.
- Fusion GPS executives invoking the Fifth Amendment, their lawyers fighting, red of tooth and claw, to keep Congressional investigators from combing through Fusion's bank records.
- A slate of Project Veritas videos embarrassing the legacy media.
- Julian Assange tweeting out another set of hash keys.
- A new investigation of the FBI's flubbing of the Clinton e-mail scandal.
- The Podesta Group coming under the scrutiny of one Robert Mueller. (I published a crazy theory on my website in June about Mueller that seems less crazy now.)
- New revelations about Uranium One and the subsequent announcement of a Congressional probe. Now we await the entrance of a mystery whistleblower who just had his non-disclosure agreement lifted so that he can give testimony.
- The declassification of the JFK files.
- News that the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee paid for the Trump dossier; a story that amazingly broke first at an oligarch-owned, globalist news organization.
I don't know about you, but I don't believe in that many coincidences in that short a period of time. It rather strikes me as coordinated effort.
If it is indeed synchronized, then Trump's Storm is more akin to a hurricane taking direct aim at the Clinton Foundation and the Obama White House of Corruption than mere gusts of hot air.
What's left standing at tide's recession remains to be seen.
While these recent events are encouraging to those of us who've railed against the unpunished crimes of our political overlords, we cannot be passive observers.
Now is the time to impress upon our elected leaders that justice delayed is justice denied. If we fail to do so, political, cultural, and economic corruption will destroy the United States as surely as it did the Roman and Ottoman Empires.
We'll never again have this kind of momentum, folks. We just need to be opportunistic enough to harness it and optimistic enough to believe it really is possible this time.
[Swing by for our storm party, if you're so inclined. There's no beer, but there should be plenty of steamed Swamp Critters on the menu soon.]