This is new information out of Australia; America tried to get others to go to war on our behalf over the false flag destruction of MH-17 and the death of 283 innocent passengers and 15 crew on board. There is absolutely no definitive evidence that the separatists in eastern Ukraine shot this plane down–online evidence? Total Bullshit, anyone could create that online stream backing the claims of the United States. We never produced any facts to justify our accusations. If anyone out there believes the American government, the same folks that were recently caught trying to manipulate history, but have been doing so successfully for generations, it might be time to remove your head from that dark odiferous place it now resides within.
We tried to take advantage of our false flag murder by instigating war with Russia, for as one of Obama’s Chicago acolytes once said “never let a good crisis go to waste.” This time the neocons failed as did Obama’s red-line on the false flag of Assad’s poison gas attack, but the next time?
THE OBAMA SHOE-BANGING MOMENT ON THE UKRAINE FRONT – DUTCH AND AUSTRALIAN TROOPS WERE PLANNING TO START WAR WITH RUSSIA AFTER MH17 WAS SHOT DOWN | Dances With Bears
President Barack Obama and his advisors spent at least a week, and as much as three weeks, planning to send up to 9,000 combat troops into eastern Ukraine, on the border with Russia, following the shoot-down of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 two years ago. The scheme, which was to have involved Dutch and Australian army units, with German ground and US air support, plus NATO direction, has inadvertently leaked from the publication of a report this week by a former Australian Army captain.
The military plan, according to James Brown, now head of research at the US Studies Centre of the University of Sydney, “would have consumed the bulk of the Australian Army.” Captain Brown also claims “planning for these military options consumed Australia’s intelligence agencies. The National Security Committee of [the Australian ministerial] Cabinet met every day for more than three weeks , and staff and agencies produced a frenzied stream of briefings on Ukraine, Russia and the intentions of [President] Vladimir Putin.”
According to Dutch sources, the military plan of attack was aborted when Germany refused to participate directly, or allow its bases and airspace to be used. Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte announced the Dutch were pulling their troops out of the plan on July 27. He said at the time: “Getting the military upper hand for an international mission in this area is, according to our conclusion, not realistic.” That was ten days after the MH17 crash. But Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott and his cabinet continued, Brown and his sources reveal, to plan the operation with the US for another 10 days.
MH17 was shot down on July 17, 2014, killing 298 passengers and crew. Of the lives lost, 193 of them were Dutch; 43 Malaysian; and 27 Australian (plus 11 dual nationals or residents). From the first hours, the Malaysian government suspected elements of the Ukrainian military had been involved. Kuala Lumpur was reluctant to endorse the claims of the Ukrainian and US governments that Russia had been culpable, and that Russian-backed forces were directly to blame. That story can be read here.