- Keep the public ignorant and you have less public organisation.
- Create preoccupations and you lower defenses.
- Attack the family unit and you control the education of the young.
- Give out less cash and more credit and you trigger more self-indulgence and social engineering data.
- Encourage social conformity and you make programming easier.
- Minimize protests about tax and you maximize the input of personal economic data while minimizing enforcement problems.
- Stabilize consent and you stabilize control.
- Tighten control of variables [like individuality] and you have greater predictability.
- Maximize control and you minimize resistance to control.
- Collapse the currency and you destroy faith in a country and each other.
- The creation of racism offences.
- Continual change to create confusion.
- The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children.
- The undermining of schools and teachers’ authority.
- Huge immigration to destroy national identity.
- The promotion of excessive drinking.
- Emptying of churches (undermining of any form of social cohesion).
- Legal system with bias against victims of crime.
- Dependency on the state or state benefits (before you delete them, as is happening now).
- Control and dumbing down of the media.
- Encouraging the breakdown of the family.
==The Perception Deception – Part One (David Icke)
- Allow for cultural and religious confusion by diluting the nations core faiths.
- Create an environment of perpetual domestic terrorist fears.
- Respond with increasing the already substantive Police State powers.
- Problem-Crisis, meet demands for solutions with pre-planned responses which increase elite control
- Destroy the nation, but leave the State.
- Never let a good crisis, particularly a manufactured one, go to waste!
Once again, another convenient shooting has helped supercharge anger, hatred, fear, and division across the Western World after an alleged “Islamist extremist” opened fire on and killed 4 US Marines at a recruiting station in Chattanooga, Tennessee.Without any knowledge of how the US has in fact created Al Qaeda and its many global affiliates, including vicious terrorist groups plaguing Southeast Asia, and the most notorious to date, the so-called “Islamic State” (ISIS), the American public will predictably react in a manner that will simply further justify America’s meddling across the globe amid its self-created and perpetuated “War on Terror.” It will also help in efforts to further tighten control over the American public itself, with increased justifications for expanding police state measures and future pushes to disarm the American people.
While the world watches ISIS terrorists destroy the relics of the very birth place of civilization, we must reflect upon the reason why this is happening and how we have reached this point. These crimes against history are portrayed in the mainstream media as nothing more than the result of mindless destruction by ISIS barbarians. However it is in fact part of a US Government plan to balkanise the Syrian and Iraqi nation-states, and by attacking the heart of their nationalist identity, their history.
Source: Land Destroyer